Non Profit Certificates Templates – Here’s a classy way to recognize donors, volunteers, staff members and board members with these classy certificates. Personalize each certificate with names, dates, reasons for recognition and some kind words. Let folks know that their contributions of time, talent and treasure are appreciated.
Non Profit Certificates Templates
To print out the non-profit certificate you choose, simply scroll down and select the certificate you’d like to complete. Fill in the text fields with info like name, date, accomplishments and words of appreciation. Then print it out. It’s nice to have high quality paper, but not necessary. The certificates look great on regular typing paper, but a nicer paper stock makes it even better. Then present the certificate to the recipient.
Certificates for Charities – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are these certificates designed for? Any non profit organization that is looking to recognize various groups like volunteers, staff members, board members and donors.
- When’s the best time to hand out these non profit award certificates? You might choose to award these at an event, a board meeting or after a significant project has been completed.
- Do they work on both Macs and PCs? Yes, PDF’s work on both Macs and PCs. Adobe Reader comes pre-loaded on most computers, but if you don’t have it, it’s a free download. It enables you to read a PDF. If you’re on a Mac, make sure to open the Adobe Reader first, and then open the PDF.
- What’s the best way to award these certificates? Certificates are generally crowd pleasers because everyone likes a little recognition. Make a little ceremony out of it. Call each recipient separately and let them enjoy a little applause.
- Where do folks hang the certificates? Bedroom walls, fridges, bulletin boards, on cubicle walls, framed for desktops and other locations. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE: you can take screen captures of the completed certificates and post it on Facebook or Twitter. Or, attach the certificate screen shots to texts and emails. It’s a fun way to let your Facebook friends know what you’ve been up to.
Certificates for Charities and Non Profit Organizations
With purchase, you’ll be immediately sent a link to download this yoga certificate pack PDF. Then, download the PDF file and open in Acrobat Reader. You’ll be able to see all six certificates by scrolling down. Select the certificate you’d like, and highlight the text fields to enter the recipient’s name, date, and any other information you wish to add. Then, print and present. Simple to do, fun to receive, and rewarding to present!
Non Profit Award Certificates
The digital download PDF includes the following certificate templates:
- Certificate of Service certificate.
- Thanks for Volunteering certificate.
- Thank You for Your Donation certificate.
- Volunteer of the Year certificate.
- Board Member Extraordinaire certificate.
- YOU ROCK – Outstanding Contribution Award certificate.
Recognize achievement, reward participation and put some smiles on folks’ faces with these fun and colorful certificates. Non Profit Certificates Templates: use them time and time again.
Yoga Certificate Templates — $11.99