The Certificate of Completion Bundle image features 15 certificates in a PDF bundle that let you personalize, print and present to important people in your life.
Certificate of Completion Bundle
15 fun certificates to recognize various activities and achievements.
- Participation for Kids
- Certificate of Completion for Kids
- Recognition for Kids
- Certificate of Excellence for Kids
- Achievement for Kids
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Excellence
- Certificate of Training
- Excellence Award
- You’re an All-Star certificate
- Happy Birthday certificate
- You’re Awesome certicate
When you purchase you’ll receive a PDF file that can be used on Mac’s or PC’s. Use them year-after-year for multiple teams – it’s a great deal!
Personalize these award certificates templates with names, the date, and your own words of praise. Designs are set to work on standard 8.5” x 11” paper. Fun, stylish and a lasting keepsake.
Certificate of Completion Templates Bundle
Certificate of Completion Bundle Benefits
• Put a smile on people’s faces! Who doesn’t like a little recognition? Everyone will enjoy receiving these special tokens of appreciation or achievement.
• Quick and easy to do. You just type in your text, print and you’re good to go. Personalize, print and present. Super simple and the certificates looks very polished and professional.
• Print as many as you like. Use these for folks at work, school, clubs and more.
• Professionally designed. They’ll look good on the fridge, wall or bulletin board.
• Personalize. Add names, dates, and personal words of praise.
Kid Certificates – Milestones — $20.00
Kid Certificates Printables — $20.00
How the Certificates Work
The PDF file that you receive works on Macs or PC’s. You’ll want to make sure your computer is running the latest version of Adobe Reader (which is free). Just go to the certificate you’d like to fill in, type in the words of your choice in the text field, and print. It’s that easy. You can print on a higher quality paper for a more finished look, but the certificates work fine on regular printing paper as well.